Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday

Dear Lord,
Thank you for granting me another year on this planet. As much time as I waste and squander, You always have patience with me. Please be by my side in the coming year, guiding me and leading me on a path closer to You. I pray I can continue learning Your Word and living a life that praises You. I pray that I can continue to "Be still and know...." as You ask in Psalms 46:10. Bless all those around me and walk with them always, showing Your grace and love. I only hope I can be as much of a blessing to them as they are to me. I pray that You will bless me in my mission to run the Half Marathon next year. Keep me on track and patient in training and getting healthier. I can only do this with Your help, Lord. In praise of You, Lord, Amen.

No comments: