Monday, October 13, 2008

40 Days of Purpose

Today was the beginning of NHC's and my journey with the 40 Days of Purpose. I'm very excited and look forward to the path, wherever it leads.

Today: It's not about me.

Random Thoughts:
How in this ego-centric world do you think you can convince anyone it's not ALL about them? We thrive on our accomplishments, our individuality, our possessions. We do everything for OUR own glory. I made this. I did this. Look what I did. mememememememe.....

We're like kids playing in the pool. We're laughing and splashing, having a great time....but yelling, "Mommy! Watch ME!" We want to do it on our own, but have somebody looking out for us. God created us and knows every thought we are going to ever have but......"I'll take it from here Lord."

We're idiots.

No comments: